Friday, January 8, 2010

How Do You Define It? -- Day 8


What defines "good sex"?  Is it the acts that are carried out?  The passion during the act, or maybe when your solo, but can you have good sex solo?   Is it the sensations or the juicy release?

Maybe it has nothing to do with what, but who?  Your partner, lover, wife, friend, or fuck-buddy could be the the reason for such good sex.  Is it the way they know how to work you, where to touch, what to kiss, where to suck, or how to ride you?   On the flip side...what about the unknown/ the new partner?  The notion that here is a person you have never slept with, never tasted, never kissed, does the thought turn you on?  The desire to find out how this person sounds, looks, and feels like, between the sheets?   So what is good sex....?


Why have I brought this  up is recently I noticed that my wife has been really enjoying sex a lot more since she has become pregnant. This is not to say that sex was bad before, but she has had more desire for sex.  Sex has not just been good, but amazing sex, filled with many nights of teasing, pleasuring and granting a release to each other.

Recently we found out that in early February my new son will be born, which means about six weeks of zero sex.  Now I am totally cool with this as it is a healing process for her, and we will be distracted quite a bit with the new baby.

So my question is now?  What will the sex be like after wards?  Which leads to my initial question, what makes up good sex?   See my oldest son is eight, and to be honest I don't remember much of my sex life the months after his birth.  Now I am not worried, about our sex life, it has always been a healthy one, even adventurous at times but I worry that maybe things will change, maybe I am just being foolish...

I have a friend of mine, call him, Dog, now Dog is a bisexual friend that I talk with all the time.  Recently he imparted to me that he is getting frustrated with his boyfriend of 14 years.  He told me that the relationship is all well; good, and fine, but that they have different libidos, which makes for one wanting and the other...not so much. So Dog has an agreement with his lover to be allowed to go out and play with other men or women sexually.   Dog is able to extinguish some of his sexual drive, and the Lover does not feel bad for making him wait.

Now I personally don't see this working out, in the long run, adding a partner should never be an "in place of" for your lover.  Yes it is fun to go out and experience something new, and fresh, but the sex in the home should be "good sex" and understanding before you venture down this road.

I have take a step or two down that path to try something new, BUT sex with my wife has always been "good sex,"  which for me is defined by the familiarity of it.  My wife knows me the best, how to tease me, arouse me, and get me off in such a way that no man or women has ever done before.

I mentioned solo, and to be honest if you can't have good sex when you solo play, you REALLY need to look at what your doing.  Solo can be just as fun as regular sex.  If you have a good imagination it can be so much sweeter, if not surf the internet.  Find something that really turns you on, strip down naked in front of the machine, then pleasure yourself till you can't walk straight.... Just good solo sex...

So I ask you the Reader, how do you define "good sex?"  Please leave a comment if you would like, with an answer or, maybe just sit and ponder that one for awhile.....or maybe go ask your partner?

No comments:

Post a Comment