Monday, January 4, 2010

A First Time Part 2 -- Day 4


When I left off yesterday I was standing completely naked and aroused in the bedroom of a man I mere minutes ealier sucked off, while kneeling in his shower.  My hands were shaking my cock was aching and this man was standing next to the bed offering his gorgeous wife to me.

She had such a pleasant smile, and here eyes were her best feature.  He instructed his wife to take off her lacy top exposing her breasts.  He smiled at me as he fondled them in front of me.  Teasing the erect nipple pulling it gently.  I looked to his wife who had a beaming smile on her face.  She opened her legs slightly and he instructed me to check out her dripping sex. 



Pushing back the frilly panties he spread her lips wide to me, giving me an unopposed view of her pussy.  He commented about it, asking what i thought about it.  I was stunned to see this man showing off his wife's sex like a proud owner of a show dog. 



He told his wife how good I was at sucking his cock, even descirbing how it felt and how aroused it made him.  He asked her if she wanted to see me in action, she nodded her head, with that beaming smile, she looked like a school girl who was just offered a piece of candy. 


Laying down on the bed, he commanded me to suck his now fully erect member, not waiting to disappoint I crawled up between his legs and sucked on his manhood like I had before.  I licked and sucked while he spoke at lenght of how good I was, how good I was doing, and how much he was enjoying it.  His wife knelt next to me her eyes intently watching my mouth as I tried to put on the best show I could for her. 


He grunted loudly commanding his wife to sit on his cock, and make me watch the two of them have sex.  She climbed onto his cock facing me, cowgirl style openning her legs wide so I could watch his erection pound away inside her sweet pink pussy.  She smiled sweetly, her eyes locked with mine as she moaned out softly. 


He commanded me to lick his shaft while he fucked her, kneeling in front of them I crawled between their open legs licked at his shaft and her pussy at the same time.  This went on for a couple of minutes before he told his wife to get off then commanded me to clean his wife's juices from his cock.

After a few minutes, he shifted around to lay more on the bed and allowing me to get into a more comfortable position.  I continued to lick and suck on his shaft as I felt his wife cuddle up beside me, feeling silly I grasped his cock and pulled it from my mouth offering it too her.   She giggled softly opening her mouth and taking him completely. 

She sucked and played as I let my mouth drift down to his balls, licked and sucking on them gently.  I could hear him moan out and talking dirty to both of us.  He was very loud and vocal which only spurned me on to do more. 

He sucked and played, taking turns switching between his cock and his balls.  She would offer it to me and I would lick and suck and pass it back.  Even at one point the two of us were licking and sucking his cock at the same time which seemed to drive him over the edge. 

Pushing us both away he stood up and commanded his wife to lay down on the bed.  He looked to me and asked me if I wanted to taste his wife, that he wanted her to enjoy my mouth like he had.  I looked to his wife who was causally stroking her sex, nodding her head.  Not waiting to make a sexy women wait, I climbed onto the bed and positioned between her legs, getting right to work.

Now I must stop here and say that I am a very orally driven guy.  I love to eat pussy, suck cock, and do anything that requires my mouth.  My wife always begs for oral sex, and sometimes is even preferred over regular sex. 

This women was so different then my wife, and not in a good or bad way, but just different.  The taste, texture, everything was different.  The way she moved and responded to my touch, the different rhythm of her body and even the different sensitive areas.  She cooed happily running her fingers through my hair and shifting about the bed.  Looking up I could see The Husband standing next to the bed, watching intently, asking his wife quiet questions.  How did it feel?  Was i doing ok?  Was she enjoying this?

Each time she would smile and nod her head, I felt her body stiffen and shift looking up again I could see she had shifted enough on the bed, to take his throbbing manhood in her mouth.  She groaned loudly, and I could taste her excitement of being in between us both in this way. 

The biggest shock I had was when she came...and I mean she CAME!  I tasted something at first and was really unsure..I felt her hand holding my head in place as flush of water assaulted my mouth and tongue.  I heard her moan out and felt her body stiffen as she road through her orgasm.

When she finally relaxed I sat up on the bed, her juices had soaked my chin, and I must have looked shocked because they both at once tried to reassure me that it was OK, and not what I might have been thinking.  They told me she was known as a "squirter".  She had the ability to ejaculate, but not semen just natural jucies.  I smiled at them both wiping my chin and laughed as they both breathed a sigh of relief.  

I told them that it was just another thing I wanted to experience in my life and found that I loved the sensation.  The Husband told me how much he enjoyed watching me with his wife and that I should be rewarded for all my hard work in getting them off. 

He commanded me to lay on the bed, and both of them attacked my aching member with unbridled arousal.  After all the events of the day I wish I could say I lasted long enough to make these jaws hurt, but sadly it was only a couple of minutes before I was groaning out my pleasure and emptying my load into their collective mouths. 

After I came down from my sexual high we quietly sat on the bed and talked.  They told me that they both were heavy into the swinger scene and even had another couple to play with, from time to time, but that the males never got into what was just done moments before. 

They shared some intimate details about their sex lives, as I did the same, and no...I won't repeat them here out of respect to them.

Before to long we were back to playing, pleasuring and bring each other into another round of roaring orgasms.  We all took turns orally pleasuring each other, and doing some exploring.  The Husband enjoyed his role as the dominate and directing traffic, while me and his wife enjoyed getting him off then having him get us off in return.

All in all I learned a lot that day from both of them.  I found a pleasure in being with a man in this way, it was comfortable and easy with a female in the room.  I loved showing off for her, and even found that I liked being the submissive one, and taking orders. 

The whole day was magical for me, and one that is among my top 10 sexual events of my life.  I got to discover a lot about myself, and I think in someways made me a better lover with my wife. 

Speaking of her, yes she does know of my desires, like I have told you in the past.  She is even well aware of this event, be it not in so many details, but she is aware.  I hide nothing from my wife, and tell her everything.  She is my soul mate, my lover, and one of my best friends, I could never think of not being with her, or even leaving her for another man or women....

Ok enough gushing about my wife, that will be for tomorrows post.  I hope you have enjoyed this little sexual adventure.  I have many more to impart, but for now I wish you all the best, and happy orgasms!

No comments:

Post a Comment