Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Loving Wife... Day 5


Ahh my wife, the light of my life, the best lover I have ever had, the mother of my children, and my rock to cling too when the seas are rough.

My wife is the greatest women on this earth, no one can compare to her level of understanding, joy positive attitude and compassion.  She is in a single word...AMAZING!


I meet her 12 years ago, but even with that much time between us we still have our moments.  Our meeting was one right out of a cute love story.  Girl sees boy, Girl sends friend to talk to boy, Girl and boy almost bump into each other, phone calls, love, dating and all that.

We dated for much longer then most women would have put up with, and were engaged for much longer then we should have been.  We have been through it all...break ups, ugly fights, long evenings apart and even wild nights in bed.

But through it all she was always by my side and I have always tried to be with her.  We have one son right now, and he is a spitting image of me with a healthy dose of her stubbornness.  He is nothing short of simply amazing.  We have a second child on the way that is already giving mommy some troubles in the womb hehe.

Sex with my wife is probably the best sex I have ever had the privilege of having.  She is adventurous to a point, knows what she likes and has no problems asking... or begging for it.  I am the more adventurous person between us, but I have seen her strike out a few times with a desire to try  something and push for it.

I think her sense of adventure is more genuine then mine.  I can be quite impulsive at times, hunting for a secret, yet not really thought out desire, leaving me feeling a bit ashamed after it is over, and wondering "What the Hell? Was I thinking?"

Where with my wife she is very picky.  She knows what she likes, what she truly desires, and then acts on it. There has been a few times i have suggested something sexual and she has declined only to quietly think on it.  Some time later she may bring the idea back up and desire to try it.  That is what makes my wife so special in bed.

She truly likes to make love, even when we agree on a quickie in the shower it is nothing but slow passionate sex.  She enjoys being touched, teased, tasted and aroused.  She enjoys the simple act of just sex, with out all the frills and add-ons. She is an amazing lover, attentive to the needs of her partner in bed, but also willing to show you what she wants from you. 

As much as she is shy about her body she loves to show it off, she likes to wear the low cut shirts showing off some cleavage, and the tight pants to show off her sexy ass.  She has an amazing smile that warms my heart and her eyes could steal my breath away. 

I love my wife, everyday with all of my heart I do, she is one of the few really good things in my life.  She is my rock to cling to when the storm comes and holds me close on a cold Michigan night.  Sometimes I feel I don't deserve to have such a person in my life, but I have her, and have no desire to let her go...

I love you baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment